Ocean Princess anyone??

Sep 4th, 2000, 05:37 PM
Diana

Ocean Princess anyone??

My husband and I have been on RCCL and Carnival. Hated Carnival...LOVED RCCL's class and treatment. Anyone been on Princess or particularly the Ocean Princess? We are going in October. Hoping it's just as nice as RCCL. Hopefully not too many old folks.

Sep 6th, 2000, 10:16 AM
elaine

Diana,

I believe we saw Ocean Princess docked in Montreal and Quebec City just last weekend while we were on vacation. The passenger ages were varied.

Sep 15th, 2000, 11:42 PM
Kathy

Hi Diana, We will be on tne Ocean Princess in October also. From what I have read, the average age is 35-50. I think there is a good mix. There are four in our group and we too are hoping it not too staid. Kathy

Sep 16th, 2000, 05:49 AM
Marilyn

When you give a broad statement like "hated Carnival-loved RCCL) it is hard to really know what you mean. Were you on one of the old ships like Tropical that are a real risk on on a newer one such as Destiny or Triumph? What did you hate or love? RCCL really varies too. If it was the "fun" activities on Carnival that you don't like then you probably won't like any that have a younger crowd which you also seem to want. The ships that offer better service and food seem to attract a bit older crowd. However, those can also be the most fun if you let them.
Good luck and focus on the things you like and have a great cruise!

Sep 30th, 2000, 10:12 AM
mary

Diana,
My husband and I are cruising on the Ocean Princess in Nov. with another couple. Would love to hear about your cruise when you return. We're doing Classic Southern -what about you?

Sep 30th, 2000, 04:18 PM
Web

My husband & I are cruising on the Ocena Princess in November. Can anyone tell us about prices on drinks, sodas, Embarkation photos?

Oct 4th, 2000, 06:31 AM
Janet

You might want to check out the web site www.cruiseopinion.com. Detailed passenger reviews are listed by cruise line, ship, and date. While researching which cruise to book for January, I found it very helpful to read both the pros and cons of the ship, ports, excursions, etc.

Oct 11th, 2000, 07:22 AM
Jo

My family and I are cruising on Ocean Princess on 6/18/01 to Alaska. I look forward to hearing about this ship and all experiences. Thanks! Jo