MSCarousel:WHAT TO PACK???

Nov 4th, 1998, 05:44 AM
Dave

MSCarousel:WHAT TO PACK???

I'm hearing this cruise is very casual? We've travelled to the Caribbean a few times but this will be our first cruise. Usually on previous trips my wife always packs too much stuff (which is almost never worn). Any idea on what to pack (especially for our 11yr. old daughter)? Thanks, Dave.

Nov 4th, 1998, 03:36 PM
keith

Dave: As you know we have been on this cruise before. Generally, you can pack relatively light. There will be captain's night that you will want to dress up for , and one other night that is a little less formal. Generally, dining is low keyed and you see all types of dress. We would consider it to be rather casual. While in port, remember to be comfortable. You should probably take 3 bathing suites, especially for your daughter.

Just remember the old saying " half the clothes and twice the money"...Keith

Nov 4th, 1998, 05:22 PM
Dave

Keith: Thanks again for the prompt reply. Will do as you suggest. By the way, would you know of any website that has pictures of the MSCarousel?? I know that it was purchased by Carnival by way of Air Tours or something to that effect??? Any idea??? Thanks, Dave.

Nov 4th, 1998, 05:52 PM
Tom

Hi Dave. Try www.cruise4.com/CruiseShipProfiles.html
They have a link for Carousel but it won't be working until Nov. 6.

Nov 5th, 1998, 06:06 AM
Dave

Tom: Thanks for the info. Will try on Nov.6. Dave.

Nov 8th, 1998, 08:11 AM
Dave

Tom: Have been trying that cruise profile website you suggested; I just can't get through!!! Any suggestions??? There has to be a picture of the ship Carousel somewhere on the net??? Thanks, Dave.