MS Carousel with an 11 yr. old (girl) ?

Oct 27th, 1998, 06:05 AM
Dave

MS Carousel with an 11 yr. old (girl) ?

Looking for any info. re: cruising on MS Carousel with our 11 yr. old daughter? Cruising from Barbados Jan.4/99. Has anyone been recently? This is our first cruise ever. Please reply. Thanks,Dave.

Oct 27th, 1998, 03:59 PM
Keith

Go for it!!! We have done this cruise in January 1997 and the kids there were having a ball. The ship is smaller, but the activities they have for children will keep them busy. There were never running around. The ports-of-call were very good and will be very exciting for children of all ages. If you want more information, just e-mail us. We have outlined our experiences on the cruise for another couple that is going on the Carousel.

Oct 27th, 1998, 04:00 PM
Keith

Go for it!!! We have done this cruise in January 1997 and the kids there were having a ball. The ship is smaller, but the activities they have for children will keep them busy. There were never running around. The ports-of-call were very good and will be very exciting for children of all ages. If you want more information, just e-mail us. We have outlined our experiences on the cruise for another couple that is going on the Carousel.

Oct 27th, 1998, 04:45 PM
Dave

Keith, thanks a bundle for your prompt reply. Please e-mail whatever you think we can use re:this cruise. Thanks again, looking forward to our cruise. Will let you know how things went. Dave

Nov 1st, 1998, 03:51 PM
Keith

Dave: I sent you a long e-mail about this cruise. I hope that you received it. If not, just let me know.

Nov 1st, 1998, 06:18 PM
Dave

Keith: Thank you once agaqin for the info. Your e-mail re: the cruise is much appreciated. You say the dress code on this cruise is very casual? What exactly should we pack? We have travelled to the Caribbean a few times but this is our first cruise. On previous trips, my wife says we always pack too much! Any ideas??? Thanks, Dave.

Nov 1st, 1998, 06:19 PM
Dave

Keith: Thank you once agaqin for the info. Your e-mail re: the cruise is much appreciated. You say the dress code on this cruise is very casual? What exactly should we pack? We have travelled to the Caribbean a few times but this is our first cruise. On previous trips, my wife says we always pack too much! Any ideas??? Thanks, Dave.

Dave

Dave

Dave

Search this Thread