Search

Inspiration

Search this Thread

Old May 1st, 2002, 06:09 PM
Justin

Inspiration

We are first time cruisers and are thinking about a cruise aboard the Inspiration. Looking for feedback. Thanks for the help!

Old May 2nd, 2002, 07:33 AM
snorkelman

great ship. I cruise it for my honemoon when it was in the eastern carribean. Now it is in Alaska.

Old May 2nd, 2002, 11:28 PM
Paul Therault

<BR>The Inspriation is not sailing Alaska. Spirit is. Inspiration is taking Sensation's place sailing out of Tampa after August.<BR><BR>I enjoyed the Inspiration. The European theme is carried throughout the ship. Much nicer I believe than the previous Fascination which is a mixture of who knows what. <BR><BR>As with all Carnival ships you will have a great time at a great price.<BR><BR>Paul

Old May 7th, 2002, 09:42 AM
Mass

I was on the Inspiration last August. We hit the Western Carribean out of New Orleans. Carnival was alot of fun. Food and entertainment were great. The only downside for me are the rooms...to small. Next time I will have to splurge and get a suite.

Old May 7th, 2002, 11:24 PM
Paul Therault

<BR>First time I ever heard someone say the Carnival staterooms are small. <BR><BR>They are larger than the industry standard.<BR><BR>Paul