Information on shore excursions

Apr 16th, 2002, 10:13 AM
karen

Information on shore excursions

We are traveling to Belize and Progresso/Merida on the Pride. Any idea on how to get information about shore excursions? Would appreciate any information if anybody has already been there as well.
Thanks!

Apr 16th, 2002, 06:13 PM
Victoria

We were on the Pride 2/2/02 in Belize we used Mark McField as our guide, he took us to the ruins, it was a great day. His Emil is [email protected]. In Pregresso we got a car and drove to the ruins, a long trip in one day. Enterprize rentacar is at the pier. Very nice people. There is a free shuttle that will take you into town. The townspeople have a flea market set up at the square. Good prices. Have heard the beach there in town, via free shuttle is quite nice. Your TA can call Carnival and they will fax a copy of the shore excursions list, be sure and ask for a price list also.
Vicki
Vicki

Apr 17th, 2002, 12:29 AM
Paul Therault

Hi Vicki,

When you rented a car in Progresso did you visit the ruins at Chichen Itza which I believe is a longer drive then Uxmal. I have been to Chichen Itza but I believe Uxmal is prettier.

Paul

Apr 24th, 2002, 03:48 PM
Victoria

We went to Uxmal, it did make for a long day, there was lots of construction so trip was longer than it should have been. Yes we have been to Chichen and Uxmal is prettier.
Vicki

Apr 24th, 2002, 10:25 PM
Paul Therault

Thanks Vicki.

Paul