Reload this Page >

help with dinner waiting list

Search

Search this Thread

Old Aug 26th, 2002, 08:39 PM
cookiekaren

HI,<BR>Just got my TA paper today, said on a wait list for early dinner.<BR>What are my chances of getting this?<BR>Also, who do I ask to find out?<BR>Thnks, Cookiekaren

Old Aug 26th, 2002, 08:57 PM
Paul Therault

Hi cookekaren,<BR><BR>If you can tell me what cruise line, I can tell you the procedure.<BR><BR>Paul

Old Aug 26th, 2002, 09:05 PM
cookiekaren

Paul, it is NCL, thanks, c.k.

Old Aug 27th, 2002, 02:29 AM
lysolq

If you don't get early seating as requested, it's really no problem. When you board, just ask when and where the maitre d' will be for table changes. Head there ASAP and request your seating/table to be changed. All the cruiselines are very accommodating. If they can make the change, they will. Enjoy.

Old Aug 27th, 2002, 02:35 AM
thulewx

Generally, there are more people wanting to switch to late seating so getting early seating is not normally a problem. Then again, with NCL and their "freestyle" dining, you should be able to eat most anywhere, anytime you want...relax and enjoy...

Old Aug 27th, 2002, 04:58 AM
xman

Early seating has all the kids. In the event you still want this. Money talks.

Old Aug 27th, 2002, 10:59 PM
Paul Therault

Hi cookiekaren,<BR><BR>Your questions have been answered.<BR><BR>I might add that if you wish to take the shore tours you may get back late and will have to rush to shower and change to get to the early dinner. This is the only drawback to the early time. If you do the late seating you will have plenty time to grab a sandwich and relax but you will more than likely be too full to eat at the midnight buffet.<BR><BR>In any event to not pay anyone to have your dining time changed. It would be an insult to the maitre 'd.<BR><BR>Enoy your trip,<BR><BR>Paul<BR>

Old Aug 28th, 2002, 05:49 AM
James

Xman said that money talks. I have cruised on many cruiselines and all of the maitre d' that I have encountered have been instructed to not accept tips/bribes for switching tables.<BR><BR>So, either NCL allows this behavior, or Xman really doesn't speak from experience, but rather what he thinks must be the procedure.