me along with my hubby and 7 yrs old daughter planning for a cruise trip this July . Mostly we are planning for Greece islands along with Italy. Can some one suggest some good Cruise lines for these Ares who have experience by themselves.
We would like to prefer the cruise which will have good options for kid's entertainments.
As this would be our first Cruise vacation , I would like to gather info from experienced travellers .Which Points we should keep it in mind while selecting a cruise ?
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 AOL = 1855:854:1405 password reset CONTACT AOL Tec*h 24/7
- 2 Hotel -Miami before cruise
- 3 UNIWORLD River Boat Cruise on the Danube, Budapest to Prague
- 4 Antarctica Cruise--Zegrahm or Lindblad and time to go
- 5 Transfer from Fiumicino to Civitavecchia
- 6 Almost serious
- 7 Would you live on a cruise ship year round?
- 8 Antarctica Quark Expedition Travel Report
- 9 Best Place to Purchase Cruises
- 10 National Geographic Quest
- 11 Azamara Journey New Zealand Tours Available
- 12 Considering a first-time Caribbean cruise..
- 13 Mississippi River Cruise
- 14 Time to Explore St Petersburg
- 15 roommate wanted
- 16 Just back from an NCL East Med & Greek isles Cruise! Any ?
- 17 Mediterranean cruise- first week of May?
- 18 Danube River Cruise - agent
- 19 Multi generation Alaska cruise
- 20 Seeking Cozumel Advice
- 21 Costa Maya beach
- 22 Scenic cruise advice
- 23 Small Ship Alaska
- 24 Seabourn Alaska Cruise
- 25 Viking consumer beware