Cruising to Belize City

Old Jun 9th, 2011, 09:32 AM
Original Poster

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Cruising to Belize City

www.ziplinebelize.bravehost.com My family and friends will be cruising the Caribbean with a stop in Belize City. We are interested in cave tubing and zip line. I was made to understand that this company allows kids on both cave tubing and zip line. Has any one used them? What was it like?

Sis
Old Jun 9th, 2011, 10:42 AM

This is a very exciting tour and it is one of the most popular in Belize. I am sure you will have a great time.

Have fun
Old Jun 23rd, 2011, 12:18 PM

I didn't do this excursion myself in Belize, but I looked into and read multiple positive reviews about this company on tripadvisor.
Old Aug 14th, 2011, 07:15 PM
Original Poster

It's hard to start explain the time we had. Donald, our tour guide was outside terminal #1 with a sign reading my husband's name. That was a positive start. He was neatly dressed and spoke very good English. I was expecting to have a hard time communicating. We entered the van and off we went. Donald Told us about the history and cultures of Belize. At a point I realized that it was only us in the van. I asked Y. He said we offer strictly personalize services. We then stopped for some Belizeean tacos and fresh orange juice. The drive continued. When we got to the zip line site, Donald decided that we will do the cave first since we were the first there. We had the caves for ourselves. By the time we were out the park was full with buses and vans. We went to the zip line and there was a short line. Donald advised that we will not wait, so don't worry. Donald went to the front of the line and spoke to a guy and we were allowed to the from. I felt like a V.I.P. After the zip line we left to lunch at a very nice restaurant. Lunch was great and so was the day in Belize. I would recommend Donald and his team to all. They are the best.

Sis
Old Sep 6th, 2011, 07:19 AM

Cool
Old Aug 8th, 2012, 10:48 AM
Original Poster

Their website is: www.actionboysbelize.com