Reload this Page >

Carnival Victory question

Search

Search this Thread

Old Jan 16th, 2003, 05:13 AM
Alice

Which restaurant, coffee shop, etc. charges extra on this ship for food. I can't seem to get this information anywhere.<BR>We're sailing this ship in March. Any comments or information would be appreciated. (We've sailed Carnival 6 other times).<BR>Thanks

Old Jan 16th, 2003, 06:39 AM
betsy

We sailed The Victory in 2/02. There is not a reservation-only supper club on that ship, There is a &quot;pastry&quot; shop, the Coral Sea Cafe, along Neptune's way which charges for specialty coffee, pastries, etc. That is the only one I am aware of. This was my 4th CCL cruise, and we found it was a very nice ship. ENJOY!!! We are headed on the Pride 2/03.

Old Jan 16th, 2003, 09:02 AM
bruno

Any other tips for the carnival victory? We have an inside cabin on the panorama deck.<BR><BR>We are sailling the western carribean on april 27, 2002. We have tought a few times of cancelling and booking the RCCL Voyager (200 $ more expensive) Any arguments why we should or should not?

Old Jan 16th, 2003, 02:15 PM
xxx

topping

Old Jan 16th, 2003, 10:19 PM
Paul Therault

There is a lot more to see and do on the Voyager but, as you know, you will be paying for it.<BR><BR>Paul

Old Jan 17th, 2003, 07:22 AM
CaribbeanGreen

I've been on both ships, and had a great time on both-- either one will blow you away, and there's no doubt you'll never be bored.