Reload this Page >

Carnival To Port Additional Ship in New Orleans

Search

Search this Thread

Old Oct 21st, 2001, 11:17 PM
Paul Therault

<BR>The Holiday, currently sailing from San Juan to the southern Caribbean will join the Inspiration on April 20th for 5 day cruises out of New Orleans. <BR> <BR>The new Conquest will also join in 2002 for 7 day sailings. <BR> <BR>Paul

Old Oct 22nd, 2001, 12:06 PM
Barbara

I have considered taking a cruise out of New Orleans, but have been concerned that these cruises were for serious partiers. What do you think?

Old Oct 22nd, 2001, 02:57 PM
Theres

I would love to sail the Conquest out of NOLA!

Old Oct 22nd, 2001, 11:17 PM
Paul Therault

<BR>Carnival is for serious partiers??? <BR>I am not a serious partier nor are most of the 60 - 70 - 80 year olds that make up 30% of the passengers. I also do not drink. <BR> <BR>I just like to have a good time on vacation and I believe most people do. <BR> <BR>If it wasn't for the pampering I would not sail Silversea, Raddisson, Seabourn, Cunard or Crystal. I do not like to go to bed at 10 PM. I like to walk down the promenade and no matter what lounge I pass by passengers are are laughing, dancing, singing and generally having a great time. <BR> <BR>I like exciting production shows and big bands. <BR> <BR>So .... if you would not care for the above .... do not cruise Carnival .... or any other mass-market ship for that matter. Everyone has their own lifestyle. <BR> <BR>Paul

Old Nov 9th, 2001, 12:12 PM
Anti Paul

Oh look..another Paul response. Roll your pant legs up...it's deep!