CARNIVAL PRIDE: HOW WAS IT?????

Jan 15th, 2002, 05:05 PM
Caroline

CARNIVAL PRIDE: HOW WAS IT?????

Going to go in The spring ...how was the new Pride ship????

Feb 17th, 2002, 04:46 PM
Vicki C

Was on the Pride 2/2/02 Western Trip. Ship was beautiful, upscale for Carnival. This was our 7th cruise 5th on Carnival. Eveything was better on this ship, food, entertainment ship itself. If I can answer any specific questions just ask.
Vicki

Mar 1st, 2002, 02:23 PM
bonnie

vicki, we are going on that cruise also, can you tell me what excursions were offered in progreso/merida?

Mar 3rd, 2002, 06:30 AM
Joan Russell

Vicki:

I'm interested in the tours, too ... esp. at Merida and Belize. What would you recommend or avoid ? Did you tour on your own at Key West and Cozumel ?

Apr 5th, 2002, 05:53 PM
Vicki C

Sorry I haven't gotten back to you. We rented a car in Progresso, Enterprize is right at the pier. Went to the ruins much to far for a one day trip. The cruise line had a free shuttle that took you into Progresso. There was a market set up in square, prices were quite good. Ship had a trip to Chichen Itza, people who took it raved about it. Have your TA call Carnival and they will send a list of shore excursions, make sure you ask for a price list also. In Key West we just got off ship and walked around. In Belize we had a private tour with Mark McField to the Altun Ha. HIs email is [email protected]. Tell him Vicki sent you.
Hope this helps.
Vicki