Search

canada cruise

Search this Thread

Old Jan 30th, 2003, 08:36 AM
Original Poster

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
canada cruise

WE are thinking of going Carnivals Victory cruise in July to Canada from NY. It is going ot be for our honeymoon, and a first time cruise. Can anyone give me any info about this trip ... Is the itinerary Good? Bad? Things about the ship itself? I have heard some scary things about Carnival and that it is a non stop party and that you are stepping over people in the halls who are passed out after partying a little to hard, at any time. We want to have fun, but that is a little too much. Thanx for your help!
Old Jan 30th, 2003, 11:02 AM

If your not a party person look at other ships doing the Canada cruise... We have done it and love the ports...Not sure what ports the Victory is doing, but our favorites are Halifax, St. John, Booth Bay and Portland.. and of course a stop here in Boston..
Old Jan 31st, 2003, 10:23 AM

Also thinking about taking a Canada cruise tied in with the fall foliage season. Are the best dates for this the end of September or in October? Is any cruise line better for this than the others?
Old Jan 31st, 2003, 12:15 PM

The end of October the seas could be rough and the foliage gone. Since everything depends on Mother Nature I would go for mid to the end of September..
Old Jan 31st, 2003, 03:15 PM
ET

Unfortunately, when the colors will peak varies from year to year and nobody can predict when it will happen. Generally, it would be in a range from the middle of September to the end of October. However, if I had to plan a trip, I would probably pick the first two weeks in October as being the most likely.