Cabins for 3 adults

Old Apr 20th, 2021, 05:03 AM
Original Poster

Received 6 Likes on 1 Post
Cabins for 3 adults

Has anyone sailed (ocean or river) on a ship with a comfortable sleeping fir 3 adults?
All lower beds, no upper berth.
Old Apr 20th, 2021, 01:30 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I know Regent Seven Seas and Oceania have ships that have multi-bedroom suites that can sleep 3 or 4 people and I’m pretty sure many of the other medium to large ship cruise lines offer similar accommodations. You’ll pay dearly for these suites as they are usually the largest accommodations on board.

Also, many cruise lines have ships that have “adjoining” staterooms that can accommodate up to 4 people. You’ll have to book and pay for both rooms to get this feature.

If you are looking for more budget friendly accommodations with 3 people in a typical stateroom that normally is for 2 people then the best you can hope for is a cot or folding bed that can be set up each evening.
Old Apr 29th, 2021, 04:55 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
We have sailed on several different Norwegian Cruise Line ships in Haven cabins which have two bedrooms and two bathrooms; also in Royal cabins and Celebrity cabins which have full second bathrooms and sofabeds in separate areas.