Beware Paul Therault

Old Aug 6th, 2001, 11:36 AM
Julia

Beware Paul Therault

Message: A warning to anyone on this site. Do not listen to Paul Therault. It appears Mr. Therault is paid by the cruise industry. He surfs this site, and others, and encourages travelers with poor informaiton. I encourage you to omit his opinions when considering your next vacation

Old Aug 6th, 2001, 12:19 PM
x

NOT again Julia, give it a rest OR better yet ... get a life.

Old Aug 6th, 2001, 12:23 PM
ladybug

AMEN brother (or sister)!!!!!!!

Old Aug 6th, 2001, 12:24 PM
Pantene

I am very disapponted... Paul is giving us his opinion and we take it and injest it an weigh it against other information that we receive. In fact Sometimes Paul is the only one who bothers to answer apost. Thank you Paul for your time and effort

Old Aug 6th, 2001, 12:36 PM
phil

I don't appreciate Paul's interruptions either, but give it a rest. The man obviously has nothing else to do.

Old Aug 6th, 2001, 03:43 PM
Elaine

I haven't seen anything written by Paul that warrants the constant bashing he gets on this site. If you don't appreciate his opinions, ignore them. I usually don't even 'peek' at the complaints but from what I Have seen it is mostly his defense of CCL that ticks everyone off. Well, I've been on 2 Carnival cruises and we (my husband and I) enjoyed both. I told my husband about this sites general opinion about CCL and he reminded me that on both cruises there was one person at our table who complained about EVERYTHING. A man each time..who probably didn't want to be there in the first place.
Maybe we were just lucky or maybe we're easier to please.
Lighten up everyone..life is short!

Old Aug 6th, 2001, 09:59 PM
xxxx

My enemy is those that would support my enemy.

Elaine if you are screwed over by someone or something, and then someone comes along and tells you you are wrong and they are right. What would you do? Feel?

Well that's what Paul does every time he opens his mouth with his comments on Carnival. He blatantly tells people they must be wrong.

Now why don't you think about what you just said.

Old Aug 7th, 2001, 03:26 AM
Bob

Dear brave little Mr. XXX Yawn

Old Aug 7th, 2001, 07:15 AM
Elaine

What is it with people today? So something 'unperfect' occurs on a trip or a cruise. If their life at home is so 'perfect' they should have stayed there. The only person I could see on any of our cruises who had a genuine complaint was a Carnival waiter! This man at our table was rude, sent almost everything back and usually ordered 2 (once 3!) entrees. The waiter was always polite and smiling and my husband and I decided he should qualify for sainthood!! Sure, someone might have a legit and serious complaint and they should seek and get some satisfaction.
But from what I've seen and experienced they must be the minority and I can't understand an entire cruise line continually getting bashed.