Windjammer Landing on St Lucia

Aug 17th, 2003, 07:42 AM
Original Poster

Windjammer Landing on St Lucia

Does anybody know anything about this place, we are able to use our timeshare there, wondering if its any good?
Aug 29th, 2003, 09:19 AM

Hi! We are heading to St. Lucia - Windjammer Landing in two weeks. I'll be happy to share our experience with you upon our return.
Aug 31st, 2003, 09:54 AM

I haven't seen it in a few years, but it was very memorable. The "rooms" if you will (they have several different sizes and categories with private pools, etc) were really cool, cozy, elegant. The food was superb, and overall it was excellent, I look forward to Shelby's review and hope it is still wonderful. I would go in a heartbeat if I had the opportunity.
Sep 8th, 2003, 08:15 PM
Ally75

Just got back from the Windjammer and loved it--get a villa with a plunge pool, if you can--that makes all the difference. We were trying to do as "budget" as we could, so we took a taxi to a grocery story and cooked breakfast and dinner in our villa. The resort is set in the side of a hill, so the walkways are very steep, but there is a 24 hour shuttle service. Our villa did have some steep stairways. Lots of complimentary activities and lovely beach. ONly disadvantage I could see was the Windjammer is not within walking distance of anything--to leave the resort you'll need to hire a taxi ($10 minimum, it seemed to go anywhere) and since the roads are so tricky, renting a car did seem like the way to go. However, practically any type of tour you want to go on can be booked through the resort. My husband went on a scuba dive and we took a sunset cruise and transportation was provided for both. I would highly recommend the Windjammer

Sep 8th, 2003, 08:16 PM
Ally75

OOps, meant to say that renting a car did NOT seem like the way to go!