Reload this Page >

Which all inclusive is best?

Search

Search this Thread

Old Apr 25th, 2000, 09:15 AM
Michelle

We're looking into Moment's Notice and an inexpesive all-inclusive next month for a week. Is Punta Cana best (beaches & snorkeling) and SAFEST area? <BR>Anyone stayed at Catalonia Resort, Allegro Bavaro Grand, Sun Club, Natura Park, or Riu Bambu???? Any help is appreciated!

Old Apr 27th, 2000, 12:12 PM
cheryl

My fiance and I went to punta cana in April last year. We loved it. We paid about $960 per person including airfare from Newark,NJ. I didn't feel that was much considering all that we got which was everything except motorized watersports. The service was great. The area outside of the resort is not so much dangerous, but nothing to look at. It's worse than downtown Cancun, Mexico. Just don't fly into La Romana airport. It is about 45 minutes to the hotels. There is a closer airport, but I don't remember the name. Have fun.

Old Apr 27th, 2000, 12:28 PM
cheryl

I forgot to tell you where we stayed. We stayed at the Barcelo Bavaro Palace.

Old May 1st, 2000, 11:49 AM
Janet

My husband and I spent 2 fantastic weeks at RIU Melao in Punta Cana in March 2000. RIU resorts are absolutely wonderful, you can find more information on there web site at www.riuhotels.com

Old May 3rd, 2000, 07:16 PM
Dee

Michelle, <BR>We just returned from a 2 wk. vacation at the Catalonia Resort on Bavaro Beach. This is truly a beautiful resort and very large. I don't think you will find much better anywhere. We took a walk down the beach to the Alegro were we stayed 5 yrs ago it is much smaller but also very nice. Next to it is the Natura Park. The beach is fantastic and we felt very safe during our entire visit. Check the resorts you have in question at debbiesdominicantravel.com and you will have no trouble making the right decision. Have a great wk. in the sun.