Reload this Page >

Leaving for Ladera, St Lucia

Search

Search this Thread

Old Apr 30th, 2000, 04:41 AM
X

Leaving for Ladera in St Lucia in a few days, any last minute advice? <BR> <BR>Also - does anyone know if there is any surfing in St Lucia or places where you can rent boards?

Old May 1st, 2000, 05:29 AM
sheila

Hello! My husband and I will be at Ladera on Wed. he is also a surfer. I did look into it. It seems you need to go to Barbados for surfing. There are places to rent a boat to get there and surf shops to rent boards. I am not sure of the cost but from what I've read a day trip is do-able. See ya there!

Old May 1st, 2000, 07:51 AM
lisa

Post a trip report when you get back! Have a great time.

Old May 1st, 2000, 03:25 PM
sheila

Hi Lisa! I will definetly do a trip report when we get back. It's because of your trip report that I decided on Ladera. It's really a tremedous help when choosing someplace to spend your time and lots of money, that your well informed. I am so excited I know I won't be disappointed! Thanks again, it really did make all the difference!

Old May 4th, 2000, 05:08 AM
Juli

Go to the Jalousie Hilton and talk to the guys that run the scuba/catamaran shack. They surf and we only found that out the last day we were there. There are some waves the break on the west coast by the airport and some more on the east.