Search

Aruba in march

Search this Thread

Old Oct 9th, 2012, 10:23 AM
Original Poster

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Aruba in march

We are going to Aruba in march 2013 mainly bc it was the cheapest island to fly to. We will have 8 days on the island. It will be myself wife and 2 grandsons 18 & 13. Where should we stay? We'd like to be in a safe area on the beach walking distance to shops resturants activities etc. also what is a must see or do on the island
Old Oct 9th, 2012, 06:01 PM
KVR

The Raddisson and Hyatt on Palm beach gets good recommendations and within walking distance to most everything.

Look at DePalm.com for things to do.

Also, catamaran trip/snorkeling with MiDushi, Tranquillo, Octopus, Black Pearl, Red Sail

Island jeep tour with ABC.com

Shopping either Downtown or Palm Beach area.
Old Oct 15th, 2012, 12:19 AM

We are planning our 20th anniversary to Aruba, and one of the main reasons as it is one of the safest islands from what we have read. Have been to Jamaica, Turks and Caicos and both islands had beautiful water which is why we go, but felt as if it was not safe to venture off the properties. There is plenty to read online about things to do on Aruba, and KVR always has relevant info.
Old Oct 15th, 2012, 03:46 AM

We really like the Radisson. It's got a more tropical feeling than some of the other resorts like the Westin, and a much larger and less crowded beachfront than the Hyatt. There are lots of restaurants/shops within easy walking distance.

Check out MGM Tours for air/land packages. We've used them many times in the past and find their pricing very good. Just double check your itinerary before you book to make sure everything you asked for is in order.
Old Oct 15th, 2012, 06:56 PM

I have always felt the safest in Aruba than any other destination. I agree with KVR and yes he does give great info. The people are very warm, friendly, and helpful. I would not hesitate to go there with your family. You will feel comfortable there. There is also a site simply www.aruba.com A wealth of info can be found there as well.