where to stay.com

Old Nov 12th, 2002, 06:38 AM
Tim

where to stay.com

I used wheretostay.com when planning my last vacation, but I can't connect to it anymore. I just tried to find it but it doesn't seem to be available anymore. Does anyone know what happened to this site? Did it close down or move? Any info is much appreciated.

Old Nov 12th, 2002, 06:46 AM
Deborah

Its where2stay.com

Old Nov 12th, 2002, 06:48 AM
Here it is

Here's the web address, I've not had any difficulty getting to it.

http://www.wheretostay.com/

Old Nov 13th, 2002, 06:21 AM
tim

Thanks for you quick replies, but I tried both (whereto.. and where2..) and neither connects to the site. Maybe it is my browser. If anyone else is having this problem and fixed it please tell me how. thanks.

Old Nov 13th, 2002, 06:30 AM
xxx

Tim, I just connected to this site. Not a problem. Must be your browser.

Old Nov 13th, 2002, 06:42 AM
fyi

try: http://wheretostay.com
not www

Old Nov 13th, 2002, 12:57 PM
problem2

I'm having a problem bringing up this website as well. Since I don't have any problems with any other website, the problem must be with wheretostay! Whether I type where2stay or wheretostay, with or without www, it just doesn't work.

Old Nov 13th, 2002, 01:09 PM
howard

It has beeen down for the last two days--Suspect it is maintenance or updating. Keep trying it will be back

Old Nov 13th, 2002, 01:38 PM
browser

must be a connection with your browsers since there has been no problem here. Just checked again. Try another browser.

Old Nov 13th, 2002, 02:14 PM
W2S

Sorry for any problems you are having accessing wheretosty.com. On Monday night from 1am to 3am we moved our servers to a new data center which has faster connections to accommodate our growth. Moving the servers can access problems because some ISPs would be looking in at the old address for the site. This problem should be temporary because those address are update every few hours, so the problem should not have lasted more than a few hour for anyone. That being said it does sound like some people experienced a problem for almost a day and I am sorry for any inconvenince. If anyone is still having problems, please let me know.

BTW, you can access the site using any of the URLs: wheretostay.com, www.wheretostay.com, where2stay.com, and www.where2stay.com.

Thanks.