Search

Where to stay?

Search this Thread

Old Mar 6th, 2002, 09:51 AM
Ann

Where to stay?

My soon to be husband and I are planning to go to Aruba for our honeymoon.My sister has given us her time share however, I am not sure which place to stay; Aruba Beach Club, Aruba Phoniex, Casa Del Mar Beach Resort, Costa lynda Beach Resort, Dutch Village, Playa Lynda and Royal Palm Beach Club. If anyone can give us some ideas about the diffenet places I would greatly appreciate it.

Old Mar 7th, 2002, 12:09 PM
Bud

My trip report is posted at:<BR>http://www.visitaruba.com/guestarea/...s/trip230.html

Old Mar 7th, 2002, 12:46 PM
alan

Aruba is great. I went last summer and stayed at La Cabanna in a suite, not a timeshare. There is a big difference between the two. Had a wonderful time. Make sure you take the jeep tour of the island. I skipped the rental car because it was much much cheaper to ride the bus into town and it was a short ride.

Old Mar 12th, 2002, 09:15 AM
suzie

Costa Linda is, in my opinion, the best resort on the island. rooms are great, ditto for pool and beach. Have a great time. Aruba was one of our favorite vacations!!!

Old Mar 13th, 2002, 04:35 AM
Linda

Playa Linda is the nicest of timeshares and it is on Palm Beach where all the activity is and you can walk to all the other hotels.