Grace Bay Honeymoon

Old Feb 24th, 2002, 05:18 PM
Karen

Grace Bay Honeymoon

I am getting married in Nov. and plan to honeymoon at TCI. I was thinking about Point Grace, but after reading the threads here lately am considering more seriously Grace Bay Club. Has anyone had good or bad experiences there? Should we stay for two weeks or spend one week in TCI and one week in Bahamas? Thanks for the input and suggestions. Karen

Old Feb 24th, 2002, 05:20 PM
Karen

Oops! I just saw a recent review below and didn't realize this topic was so heavily asked in the last 24 hours. Still curious though. Karen

Old Feb 25th, 2002, 04:54 AM
eileen

Do a search and you will find my comments. Also, my review of Pt. Grace on www.wheretostay.com. I would never choose Grace Bay Club over Point Grace but of course that's my opinion. Also, two weeks on Provo may seem long to you if you like to be active -- other than the beach and golf there is not that much to do, so you might want to split your time.

Old Mar 3rd, 2002, 02:29 PM
t

ttt

Old Mar 13th, 2002, 07:01 AM
karen

still looking for info on grace bay club. has anyone stayed there recently? karen