Where to go for spring break?

Nov 29th, 2002, 07:47 PM
Robyn

Where to go for spring break?

Where is a fun and lively place for a family with ages from 16-23 kids and parents who also like to party? Nothing too quiet and something with villas?

Nov 30th, 2002, 04:32 PM
loner

If I knew I wouldn't tell you. I go on vacation to get away from partying kids and their parents.

Nov 30th, 2002, 11:35 PM
Anon

Have to agree with loner - wherever I'm NOT going!!

Dec 1st, 2002, 06:31 AM
Robyn

Thanks,Ireally appreciate the help.I know what its like not to want to be around a bunch of screaming kids been there,but my kids are 16,20,22,and 23. They just want to have a good time. They are not brats like you are probably thinking.You would probably have a great time with them.I have been around a lot of adults I would rather not have been around before. Don't worry I seriously doubt you would be at any of the sort of resorts we would be anyway.

Dec 1st, 2002, 06:35 AM
Jean

Robyn,
Why the multiple posts this morning? Why don't you just relax and let someone answer your first one before you start littering the board with the same question over and over.
And by the way, if as you just said, you already know the kind of place you want to go to, why don't you just make the reservation and go?

Dec 1st, 2002, 06:47 AM
Robyn

Jean,thanks for the input.I just wanted to know if anyone had any suggestions for a cool place I had not thought of.Why were you here?

Dec 1st, 2002, 07:03 AM
Jean

Robyn,
I'm here reading and contributing where I can be helpful. I ask questions when I need to and answer them to the best of my ability when I can.
You and your multiple inane posts are a nuisance. Get a new hobby.

Dec 2nd, 2002, 10:36 AM
joanne

We took a family vacation to the Tryall Club in Jamaica and rented a villa there for the week. Our kids are in the same age group. It was the best vacation we have had. While the villas are private you get full use of what the Club has to offer from restaurants to the beach bar, the spa...the grounds are huge. Your villa comes with a golf cart so you can get around the grounds. We also had a full staff to carter to our needs. They cooked and cleaned and even did our laundry! You have nothing to worry about but having a good time. We even had massages at our villa by the ocean. If any of you golf, Tryall is a famous golf course...it was home of the Johnny Walker Classic.

We are a partying group ourselves and the red stripe flowed all day and never stopped. If we were getting low we just called our grounds keeper and he ran to get us more!

We left the villa a couple times and went into Montego Bay where there is a lot to do. We spent a day at Jimmy Buffet's Margaritaville. There is a waterslide and trampolines to play on in the ocean. It was a blast.

Our last night there we rented a steel drum band and had our own Carribean Dance Party.

Whether you want to just sit and relax in your private pool or go out and see the sights, Tryall is right in between Montego Bay and Negril so there is so much to do. Check out www.tryallclub.com you can see pictures of all of the villas.