Reload this Page >

What the hell is wrong with you people

Search

Search this Thread

Old Jun 29th, 1999, 01:19 PM
frank

Has anyone been to grand lido resorts? <BR>I have posted 5 messages,, with NO responses. <BR>Has no one ever been there? San Souci??? Braco?? please help me before i loose it. <BR>thank you <BR>frank

Old Jun 29th, 1999, 05:44 PM
tweedy

Frank people are not required to answer posts, and haveing never been there, I would not respond. <BR> <BR>You may want to try a couple of other boards where you will get more information. <BR> <BR>Try www.where2stay.com, you will definately get alot of responses there. <BR> <BR>Good luck <BR>

Old Jun 30th, 1999, 04:41 AM
brenda

Hey...why dont you do a little research on your own. Or is that too hard for you? If you did some searches on the web (or even on this site) you would find a million posts about the sandals resorts. Lazy posters annoy the hell out of me! People dont bother to research older posts, they just post a question, sit back, and expect everyone else to do the work for them. <BR> <BR>I heard San Souci is a dump...and Braco was old and rundown! Don't Go!! =) <BR>

Old Jun 30th, 1999, 11:31 AM
lisa

A gentle suggestion -- if you do a search, you may have more luck if you spell the name of the place correctly: "Sans Souci." <BR> <BR>Also, try going to a bookstore, look in the section marked "Travel," find the books on the Caribbean, and look in their indices under the names of the resorts you're interested in and see what the books say about them. <BR> <BR>

Old Jun 30th, 1999, 03:56 PM
Jay Frank

Bravo, lisa! <BR>

Old Jun 30th, 1999, 08:00 PM
stephanie

Isn't it possible that people who have been to the resorts you're interested in do not read this forum or perhaps haven't read it since you posted your question? <BR> <BR>Your most recent post will turn away anyone who might have been interested in taking the time to share information with you. The attitude behind it sounds a little like some 4 year olds I know - impatient, self-absorbed, self centered, thinking the whole world revolves around them. But hopefully most of them grow out of it.

Old Jul 1st, 1999, 08:56 AM
frank roof

Thanks for everyones reply. I didnt mean to be such an ass with my message post, but I did however get 5 responses,(before I tried this approch, I didnt get any) and some good advice. <BR>Thank you all very much. <BR>Frank

Old Jul 1st, 1999, 03:19 PM
Jay Frank

Unbelievable ... <BR>