Search

Weddings in St. John

Search this Thread

Old Feb 19th, 1997, 04:51 PM
LISA GREGORY

Weddings in St. John

St. John is about as beautiful as it gets...Have never been to Our Lady of Mt. Carmel...However, you will have a hard time beating the beauty of the beaches of St. John. My suggestion, is to call the Caribbean Tourist Bureau, they may have some unique suggestions on how/where to get married in St. John. Make sure you have enough time to enjoy it.

Lisa Gregory

Old Feb 19th, 1997, 04:53 PM
Lisa Gregory

PS - CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!

Old Mar 8th, 1997, 12:41 PM
Jennifer

My girlfriend is getting married in St John's in November. She is using a company in St John's called Catered To. They as l understand it organize everything. They rent villas and homes that are very reasonable depending on what time of year you are travelling. Their phone number is (809) 776/6641. Good luck.

Old Mar 20th, 1997, 07:45 PM
Diane and Tim Fischer

Kristen:

Best Wishes. We just returned from St. Johns where we renewed our vows ... 25th year. We renewed on Maui for our 20th. Both times I surprised my wife by making all the arrangements on my own and without her knowing any of the details. After arriving in St. Thomas we grabbed a cab to Red Hook where we caught the 11:00 ferry to Cruz Bay. Once we arrived at Cruz Bay we got a cab to Hawksnest Beach.
All the time Diane knew we were headed to Trunk Bay. After reaching Hawksnest, we walked towards the beach and were met by Jean Beil the owner of WEDDINGS THE ISLAND WAY (800)582-4784. All the arrangements I made were done via the phone and fax. Jean did provide some references also. Along the beach we had a photographer, minister and Jean, who also brought the Korbel. Diane was surprised and the renewal was fantastic. I had faxed letters of congratulations to Jean from our parents and our three sons. The pastor was terrific. Better than our pastor we had in 1972, and the reception hall was marvelous ... Hawksnest Beach and the warm waters, compared to the freezing tundra of Nebraska. If we had to do anything different it would be having all our family and friends present to witness this special renewal service.

We wish you and your future husband the best and make sure to enjoy your time together.

Call Jean and mention Tim and Diane's renewal ... she will remember. It was 82 degrees there yesterday.

Congratulations. Tim and Diane

Old Apr 1st, 1997, 07:26 AM
Jean Johnston

You were recommended to us by Tim Fischer. We are the premier wedding service in the U.S. Virgin Islands. Please check out our site at www.st-thomas.com/wed/ .... or better yet call me at 800-582-4784. Thanks
Jean
Weddings the Island Way

Old Apr 2nd, 1997, 05:21 AM
Stacy Mulcare

Congratulations Kristen, you have selected the most
beautiful island in the Virgin Islands for your
wedding ceremony. I am a Wedding Designer living
on the island of St. John and coordinate weddings
on St. John ONLY!! Please contact me so that I may
help you create the perfect day. As a year-round
resident of St. John, I know intimate places to hold
your ceremony and can negotiate prices on your
behalf since I know almost everyone that lives here!
Good Luck: Stacy (809)693-7362 or
[email protected]