Wedding in Bermuda

Jun 26th, 2001, 12:26 PM
Mia

Wedding in Bermuda

My fiance and I are planning a wedding in Bermuda for sometime in September 2002. We have contacted some of the wedding planners located there. Does anyone have any thoughts with regard to location, weather during that time of year (hurricanes?), etc.? Also, we'd appreciate comments if you have hosted a wedding there, especially if you are located off the island. Thank you!

Jun 26th, 2001, 01:40 PM
Parrot Mom

Go to.../www.keyguide.com/cgi-local/index.cgi...these BOP's..Bermuda Obsessed People will give you the exact location,a musician, a restaurant and something special to do at Moongate....

Jun 27th, 2001, 02:33 AM
nohelp

Parrot Mom -fyi she did and no one answered. There are so many personal messages on that forum it sort of LOST.

Jun 27th, 2001, 09:35 AM
irene

Look into the terrace area outside The Whaler Inn at the Southhampton Princess. When my husband and I ate dinner there last November, there was a wedding going on and it looked lovely. The ceremony took place during sunset and the view was gorgeous. The terrace looks out onto the ocean. Good luck!

Jun 27th, 2001, 09:59 AM
Parrot Mom

Sorry, many of them just came back from a mini-reunion in Bermuda and partied hard.. Hopefully somebody will answer

Jun 27th, 2001, 01:20 PM
anon

They did!!Nice group, always helpful.