Reload this Page >

Web sites? Cuba packages for Canadians

Search

Search this Thread

Old Mar 14th, 2002, 02:10 PM
Terry

Not having much success trying to find travel packages for Cuba through the usual suspects, e.g. Expedia. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.<BR><BR>Thanks,<BR>Terry

Old Mar 14th, 2002, 04:22 PM
bert

What date(s), from what airport, what area of Cuba, and what price range? I've been scanning specials recently and there were quite a few available in Cuba with some of the major travel companies. If you post some specifics, I'll post any sites that might suit as I come across them.

Old Mar 14th, 2002, 06:06 PM
reg

Terry:<BR><BR> Go to sunholidays.ca, they have good last minute packages.

Old Mar 15th, 2002, 03:34 AM
xxx

I agree with the www.sunholidays.ca but also try www.tvtravelspecials.com.<BR><BR>Both these sites have similar pricing, good deals but seem to offer different resorts. Between the two sites they provide an excellent selection.

Old Mar 15th, 2002, 12:48 PM
Chuck

Check out www.signaturevacations.com They have packaged tours to Cuba. Mainly around Varadero Beach.

Old Mar 19th, 2002, 01:54 PM
charline

try albatours.com, sunquest.ca. I just booked for August through Sunquest. Aircanada also books to Cuba as does airtransat

Old Apr 8th, 2002, 12:58 PM
deb

Why wouldn't you go to a travel agent? We have tremendous resources, and stand behind what we sell....