Reload this Page >

villa splendore or orchid hill

Search

Search this Thread

Old May 17th, 2002, 08:30 AM
christine

im thinking of renting a villa in st. john for my honeymoon in july. would you recommend spelndore or orchid hill? how are the locations on both? orchid hill does not have airconditioning, is that a big issue?

Old May 17th, 2002, 08:49 AM
cheeburga

Hi there, if you are at all interested in Splendore, I'd recommend that you call management company immediately! We've tried to rent this villa numerous times and it's always booked. Have heard great reviews of it here and on usvi-on-line forum.<BR>Good luck!

Old May 17th, 2002, 09:21 AM
KATE

I stayed in Orchid Hill in July of 2000 and would highly recommend it.<BR>You do not need the air as it is at the top of the hill and you have almost a 360 degree open air view so the breezes come thru at all times.<BR>The villa is amazing ..the views, the pool, the jacuzzi..I can honestly say it was one of our best vacations...<BR>Feel free to ask more specific questions if you like...

Old May 31st, 2002, 06:39 AM
Maggie

Kate - can you tell me more about Orchid Hill? Specifically, accomodations, how easy it is to get to the beach below, location on island, etc. I can't find many pics of it on the internet. <BR>Thanks!

Old May 31st, 2002, 06:24 PM
jesse

Here you go:<BR>http://www.vacationvistas.com/orchid_hill_villa_st_john.html<BR><BR>Lisa is an awesome property manager. I had stayed on one of her properties and highly recomend her.