Reload this Page >

Vacation home rental on Anguilla

Search

Search this Thread

Old Mar 7th, 2002, 08:43 AM
MeganD

Has anyone out there rented a vacation home for their stay on Anguilla. We are particularly interested in comments on Casa Alfredo, Seaclusion and villa Haddalli.<BR>Thanks in advance for your help!<BR>Happy travels!!

Old Mar 8th, 2002, 05:49 AM
MeganD

Anyone??<BR><BR>

Old Mar 8th, 2002, 12:43 PM
Anguilla

I don't know any of these properties, but I do know that you'll probably get more and faster responses at the Caribbean-on-Line forum at www.caribbean-on-line.com/ag/agforum.shtml. Good luck!

Old Mar 8th, 2002, 01:19 PM
anonymous

try news.ai/villas/index.html or just villas.ai for general information

Old Mar 8th, 2002, 01:26 PM
anonymous

also try e-vacationrentals.com/anguilla/haddalli/haddalli.htm for photos and general info.<BR><BR>hope this helps

Old Mar 8th, 2002, 02:30 PM
Kathy

Casa Alfredo is across the road from Shoal Bay Villas and the beach, about a 5 minute walk. Hadalli is on the water but not on the beach, but has a pool and has a good reputation. I stayed at Seabreeze villa (not Sirena's) about a 2 minute walk from Upper Shoal Bay and the location is very good, pool, not fancy inside. There are a couple of others I think you should look at and I'll give you more info if you email me. <BR><BR>Kathy

Old Mar 8th, 2002, 05:12 PM
NM

Have stayed at Haddalli, it has beautiful views and lovely pool area--somewhat isolated and secluded area--some safety and housekeeping issues. We just returned from Anguilla and went to look at Seaclusion--very remote location near Little Harbour. Very rough road in--even rougher than the rough road to Haddalli.