I'm in the process of getting my Irish passport (thanks Grandpa!), and was wondering if it would be possible to go to Cuba on that passport versus my US one, which would mean I would need to be on a super-expensive People-to-People trip ($2500 for a long weekend?!)
Could I fly out of Miami? Or would I still need to go through Mexico/Canada?
Anyone tried this?
Ps. I also just got Global Entry on my US passport, so I'm not keen on breaking any laws to hinder my re-approval for this 10 years from now.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 LEXMARK PRINTER I8OO:57O:I233 INSTALLATION CONTACT LEXMARK Tec*h by 24/7
- 2 Christmas vacation
- 3 First trip to Cozumel
- 4 Moving... Crohn's disease?
- 5 Spring Trip with 7 & 5 y/o
- 6 SWIMMING AND FOOD...WHICH ISLAND TO CHOOSE?
- 7 Southern Caribbean Getaway Advice
- 8 Aruba All Inclusive vs. Not
- 9 NYE in Punta Cana
- 10 Chacchoben Ruins, The Real Thing?
- 11 Bicycle Ride in Ocho Rios
- 12 st.thomas vs st. croix
- 13 Favorites and Must-dos in St. Lucia
- 14 Abaco day trips
- 15 BEWARE of TU Bahamas Rentals
- 16 Caneel Bay in St. John?
- 17 Staniel Cay surrounds - end of year
- 18 Yoga & Surf vacation for my family
- 19 St Croix at Christmas with small children
- 20 Grand Cayman Beaches
- 21 Barbados Cruise to Airport
- 22 New EasyBreathe Snorkel Mask
- 23 sailing the Abacos
- 24 Grace Bay after hurricane
- 25 Private secluded Carribean Cottage