Search

unique fun spots

Search this Thread

Old Aug 1st, 2002, 04:55 PM
Robert

unique fun spots

Looking for most fun places, day and night. Mid 30's with friends, Bomba's full moon as an example. Special places. Traveling by yacht. All Caribbean Jan-Apr

Old Aug 1st, 2002, 05:03 PM
Kari

Robert,<BR>Great choice! My recommendation is to fly into Tortola and enjoy that island along with Jost Van Dyke (must go to Foxy's), Virgin Gorda and St. John.<BR>

Old Aug 4th, 2002, 02:15 PM
Theresa

Robert - I agree with Jost Van Dyke. Don't miss the Soggy Dollar. I had so much fun. <BR><BR>I admire your yacht trip. We would like to plan one for next year with a group of friends. Please let me know how to find great yachts for a great price.<BR><BR>Theresa

Old Aug 6th, 2002, 04:08 PM
lisa

Don't miss the full-moon parties at ti St. Barth!

Old Aug 6th, 2002, 04:40 PM
Nancy

If you are open to fun thats a mix of more locals than yachties, I'd suggest "Sunday School" on Tobago and the Friday night jump up in Gros Islet on St. Lucia.<BR>Both are outdoor huge parties that start with a cook-out and go into the wee hours with live bands and/or loud stereos with enormous speaker sytems.<BR>Some people have said they did not feel safe at the one in St. Lucia, but I've been twice and never was uncomfortable. <BR>They are a perfect place to dance and meet some veerrry interesting people.

Old Aug 7th, 2002, 03:43 AM
Syndy

You might want to stop at Trinidad for Carnival in early March, it's one GREAT fete (party). The best thing would be to stay for two weeks, then head over to Tobago to relax and wind down from nights of endless partying!!<BR><BR>There are Marinas at Chagaramus which is close to alot of the really nice party venues such as Pier 1, Anchorage and Mobs2.<BR><BR>Have fun!!