Turks & Caicos OR Aruba With Kids

Apr 17th, 2019, 04:00 AM
Original Poster

Turks & Caicos OR Aruba With Kids

Hi Everyone - trying to make a decision on which Caribbean destination to travel to on vacation next year with my 3 kids (ages 5, 5 and 9). Considering Turks & Caicos or Aruba. First time out of the country with the kids - one of them also has a severe peanut allergy. Any thoughts? Also, any recommendations on where to stay in these locations? Looking for fabulous beach, pool, convenience and great hotel. Thanks!!
Apr 17th, 2019, 04:07 AM

We just returned from Beaches All Inclusive in Turks and Caicos - no kids, but would be perfect for kids. Downside - expensive. Upside - many dining options, incredible beach and multiple pools. Kids activities and kids club. Waterpark. They have a specific office where you can go and discuss special dining requirements like allergies that people report is responsive.
Apr 23rd, 2019, 06:12 PM

Try researching Marriott in Aruba. It's very kid friendly. We've been to Aruba over 10 times with our daughter who also has a peanut allergy. We have stayed mostly at the Hilton though. It's more low-key but has an awesome kids club "Shocoland". My daughter has loved going there for activities during the day. The people are so friendly. We have eaten at many restaurants and have never had a food problem. We mention the peanut allergy. I've never been to Turks & Caicos. I think Palm Beach in Aruba is very nice. Blue water and calm to swim in.