Search

Trip Report

Search this Thread

Old Apr 20th, 2005, 12:42 PM
Original Poster

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Trip Report

We stayed at the Hyatt, excellent place. Pool is great, karaoke at night at the outdoor bar, convenient to less expensive eateries for breakfast and lunch, secluded hottubs, extremely helpful concierge who knew us by name, they stop vacuuming in the hall if they see a guest, turndown service with chocolates on your pillows, beach is gorgeous, rooms are fine, beds are conmfy, ask for a sunset view room if possible.
It was our honeymoon, do the sunset service and the pampered in paradise, very pampered and fun. First day we did 2 dives with Red Sail, they were excellent and very attentive. Second day we had a fishing trip booked which turned out to be a very expensive boat ride because it was rough we thought the boat would flip over and we couldn't stay out. Third day we took a private island tour with cab driver named Baby, it was fun and worth the extra money to be alone. Fourth day we went on a night dive which was not a very good experience for me, it was my first one, my mask broke and I had to borrow one and it flooded. Fifth day we took the ATV tour which was fun and sort of scary too, rode up rocky cliffs and had great views of the coast. Next day was a little mellower, we went to butterfly farm down the road from the Hyatt and took the bus to town to shop for souviners. Last day we had Baby take us to the caves which was quite adventurous and a little scary. All in all it was a great trip. Any questions feel free to e-mail me at [email protected].
Old Apr 20th, 2005, 01:12 PM

Where?
Old Apr 20th, 2005, 02:22 PM

Glad you had a good time. Are you talking about Aruba?
Old Apr 20th, 2005, 05:56 PM

Sounds like Aruba to me

Would have liked to visit the Butterfly farm but the only time we made it down to the High-Rise area it was closed.
Old Apr 21st, 2005, 05:16 AM
Original Poster

Yes, the Hyatt in Aruba, I thought I posted it in a strictly Aruba area, sorry.