Trip Advisor rocks

Aug 25th, 2007, 05:33 PM
Original Poster

Trip Advisor rocks

I've posted 2 ?? and not one response. Hard to believe no one can offer any advise. Thanks for nothing.
Aug 26th, 2007, 04:12 AM

don't count this board out, sometimes it takes a while and sometimes people don't have an answer. i use both sites and get my info. you can search the forums and see if your question has been asked before or in a different way that will get things happening for you.. hope you'll try again.
Aug 26th, 2007, 04:51 AM

well dudly did it occur to you that perhaps no one who has read your question has been there?
most fodorites consider trip advisor to be an helpful research too.
hope you have a wonderful experience in bermuda.
you're welcome for nothing!
Aug 26th, 2007, 06:23 AM
Jed

What does "Trip Advisor rocks" mean?

"Thanks for nothing." - Do you think that anyone here has an obligation to give you an answer?

Have you searched for "cambridge beaches"? There are at least 100 posts mentioning that, most with opinions, which I assume is what you what you want. Search and ye shall find.

How many helpful answers have YOU given on this site?
Aug 26th, 2007, 10:25 AM
Original Poster

Thankyou justme22 for putting things in perspective. Frustration can easily be mistaken for arrogance. Sorry I came off that way. I will definetly keep trying.
Aug 26th, 2007, 12:09 PM

Depends the kind of question and the destination. I am a regular at Trip Advisor too. If I need a hotel in a particular place in Mexico, then I go to those destination forums, which are arranged by city. If I have a more general question, say about European cities, Fodor's works better.

For me, it takes both.

Aug 26th, 2007, 12:55 PM
Original Poster

I am new to this forum and starting out on the wrong foot. I mean no disrespect. I took certain things for granted which I regret. Travel is what this is about and I will contribute whenever I can.
Aug 26th, 2007, 01:56 PM

ah heck, you didn't offend me, Dudly. Welcome! Though I shouldn't be doing all the talking as I'm a visitor on the Caribbean forum too. I normally hang over at Latin America, Europe, US, and the Lounge (but it's a slow rainy Sunday in Seattle)
Aug 26th, 2007, 04:03 PM

Thanks for the gracious apology, dudly. If you have done a search on Bermuda on this board you will have seen that I post here frequently about Bermuda. However I simply couldn't answer your very specific question. I did see you had posted the same query on ta and hoped you had all the information you needed to make a good choice. I hope you enjoy your trip to Bermuda and come home ready to post a trip report! Cause I love to read about Bermuda when I can't be there. Safe travels.
Aug 26th, 2007, 04:38 PM
Original Poster

Full report when we return. Promise.