Search

Travel Talk.com?

Search this Thread

Old Oct 8th, 2001, 04:46 AM
steve

Travel Talk.com?

Does any one know what happened to traveltalk.com Great site hope it comes back.

Old Oct 8th, 2001, 06:47 AM
anon

Go to their site, they tell you what happened to them. It's a decent site with plenty of info in its archives, but "great" is not how I would describe it - their site is down a lot, and a lot of amateurs post a lot of incorrect info. caribbean-on-line.com is a bit better, it has searchable archives, an easy to read format, and people with more expertise post there.

Old Oct 8th, 2001, 05:45 PM
Augie

Travel talk Is dead. Check out where most of us went; www.traveltalkonline.com or <BR>www.gobeachonline.com

Old Oct 8th, 2001, 05:47 PM
Augie

sorry, go beach is; www.gobeach.com

Old Oct 10th, 2001, 04:23 PM
steve

thanks Augie

Old Oct 10th, 2001, 04:56 PM
Sam

Travel Talk is dead? I thought it was just temporarily down? Does anyone really know?

Old Oct 14th, 2001, 09:16 PM
Doggie

As usual, Augie is dead wrong. Travel Talk is back online, however the archives seem to be history....

Old Oct 15th, 2001, 06:01 AM
anon

not only is it back up but with a whole new format! Looking like you gotta register. Oh well! guess the trolls will still stay 'round here instead of going back home.