Topless in Turks

Jul 23rd, 2002, 01:12 PM
xxx

Topless in Turks

Can you go topless in Turks and Caicos or is it frowned upon?

Thanks

Jul 23rd, 2002, 01:23 PM
36C

XXX
Why don't you wait till you get there and see what the others are doing or does your bathing suit top take up that much space in your luggage that you dont want to pack it?

Is XXX your cup size or your name?

Jul 23rd, 2002, 04:23 PM
Linda

I didn't see one person sunbathing topless the whole week we were there, the last week of June. My guess would be the reason is because it's mostly Americans who visit T&C. If it's something you want to do, I say go for it - just be discreet and enjoy!

Jul 24th, 2002, 11:07 AM
denette

We were in the Turks and Caicos in later April/early May and I will just give you my observation. There was no topless sunbathing at all and where we stayed there was a French couple that was at the beach each day we were there, and the first two days we were there after snorkeling and swimming they would change their swimsuits there on the beach in front of everyone using no discretion at all. The third day we were there someone from the resort came down and talked to them and that day and thereafter they still changed there on the beach but with each assisting the other one with a towel to hide their changing process.
We just never saw it while we were there.

Jul 24th, 2002, 04:09 PM
JMM

Actually topless sunbathing is illegal in the T&C but I have seen people do it occasionally - so I do not know how enforced it is.

Jul 24th, 2002, 07:30 PM
TTT

Search this Thread