Search

Three bedroom condo

Search this Thread

Old Oct 16th, 2011, 07:29 AM
VRC
Original Poster

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Three bedroom condo

We are planning a vacation for three couples the end of Feb. for a couple of weeks. We would like to rent a condo with 3 bedrooms/3 bathrooms. The hard part has been to find 3 king beds. We are not set on an island but would like a nice beach. We would like to keep the cost to about $300 per couple per night. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.
Old Oct 16th, 2011, 09:40 AM

Turks and Caicos sounds like it might be your best bet. Most resorts there are condos, and most have 3 bedrooms. The only thing about the bed size is many have king, but some have king, 2 queens, or king and 2 twins converted to king. You would have to email them to see if 3 kings are possible.

You might want to also consider a villa. I still think Turks and Caicos would work for you, but also all islands have 3 bedroom villas.

A good place to start, try www.VRBO.com. Search 3 bedrooms Providenciales (the main island of Turks and Caicos) or which ever island you choose. When you click on the individual villas, it will tell you the bed configuration. (such as king, 2 queens, or 3 kings).

There are a couple more villas I can recommend there that have king size beds, gorgeous villas:

Pelican nest.
Crystal sands
Aquamarine beach houses

Just google Turks and Caicos with that.

A couple of resorts, might want to. Check Windsong, the Sands, RWI, west bay club etc. Some are listed under VRBO also.
Old Oct 16th, 2011, 10:40 AM

Honestly you really should choose your island destination first then look for a villa or condo that fits your needs. There are condos and villas on just about every island that will have 3 Master Bed Room Suites with king size beds. I know, I've rented many with that exact set up over the years.

Providenciales (Turks & Caicos), St. Martin, St. Barths, Virgin Gorda, Nevis, St. John and St. Thomas all come to mind as islands that have plenty of what you are seeking.
Old Oct 16th, 2011, 02:51 PM

I stayed at Villa Suzanne - 3 bedrooms - walk to Dawn Beach (down a path) 3 years ago. On the Island of St. Maarten. All 3 bedrooms had king beds (most comfortable - I came home and bought the same sheets - Polo).....all had bathrooms - travertine (sp) tile....the kitchen was granite with the finest of appliances- it had a pool - a lanai....it was truly spectacular. You should be able to find it on VBRO - and I'd rent from the owners direct - it's cheaper. We paid 6k for the week in February, 2009. I believe Villa Valhalla -right above it - was the same - i.e. 3 bedrooms - all kings with bathrooms.....
Old Oct 16th, 2011, 05:52 PM

There are many luxury condos is Grand Cayman (eg. Coralstone Club, Meridian, Beachcomber,) that have 3 bedrooms that could accommodate you. If you can not find rooms with 3 kings, all is not lost. I have seen condo staff convert 2 twins into to a king by bringing the 2 beds together, inserting a foam insert between the 2 beds and then place a king mattress topper. I once slept on one and didn't know it was a king until I looked. You could probably ask condo mangers on any of the Caribbean islands if they can do that.