The Sunshine House

May 6th, 2008, 02:40 PM
Original Poster

The Sunshine House

Has anyone have ever stayed at
The Sunshine House? What was your experience? Any Pics?
May 6th, 2008, 04:12 PM

i've not stayed in this house but it does look nice. for a 3 bedroom the price is very good. of note is that it is not beachfront. you will need to rent a car. grace bay beach is probably 20 mins drive - five cays and copper jack are not known to be good swimming or snorkeling beaches. it will take more like 20+ mins to the IGA, and shops etc.
driving is on the left but very easy.
here's a good provo map.
your house is in the bay with the north/south symbol in it.
http://www.aquamarinebeachhouses.com/map.htm
May 6th, 2008, 05:46 PM
NM

We stayed at Sunshine House for almost 2 weeks over the Xmas holidays 07-08. We enjoyed the incredible views and beautiful pool. House has some interesting art work and is pretty comfortable. Housekeeper is also very nice to work with. It is in a more remote location and about a 5 min. drive to a local beach and 15 min. to Grace Bay. Please email me directly with more specific questions.
Jul 24th, 2008, 01:06 PM

We are also looking at possibly staying here with family. Thanks Virginia for the map link. NM, if you don't mind giving me a couple of details on what the beach is like that is close by (ie. can you snorkel?) and what other activities are in the area. Also, it looks pretty close to the airport - did you notice alot of plane traffic? Thanks for your input.
Jul 24th, 2008, 04:08 PM
NM

It's not close to the airport--I would say about 15-20 minutes drive--some times you see planes but that's probably true in many places in Provo. The closest beach is Cooper Jack which is about a 5 min. car ride. The beach unfortunately had a bit of vandalism prior to our arrival and made it harder to get down to and use the beach--it's small and depends on the tide. Not sure how much snorkeling you can do there. We drove to beaches--Grace Bay, loved Malcolm's. The pool area at the house is fabulous as are the views--it's definitely a bit remote--few close neighbors and about a 15 minute drive to Grace Bay. The views are a WOW!
Jul 25th, 2008, 06:18 AM

Thanks NM for the info. It's VERY tempting but probably a bit far from things for our gang. Will bookmark for future ideas though.