Reload this Page >

The best places to stay in Punta Cana

Search

Search this Thread

Old Mar 1st, 2000, 11:56 AM
TINA

I am planning a trip to Punta Cana. I need to know of the best all-inclusive resorts. <BR>Good food? <BR>Beautiful Beach? <BR>Good Service? <BR>Things to do? <BR>Nice rooms?

Old Mar 9th, 2000, 10:51 AM
susanne julian

We stayed at the Bavaro Beach Resort, in Punto Cana (March99) <BR>It was the only one of the 5 complexes that was right at the beach. Looked lite it also had most activity. There is much more to do than you ever can do. <BR>Dont waist a trip to the village (forgot the name) If you want to have the Plaza Restaurants included in your all inclusive, you must stay there. <BR>We would definitely go back. We had a very good time. <BR>PS: Had a problem getting out of the airport, since we booked with a charter. I dont know if you could book a regular scheduled airline. Might be worth it. <BR>I recommend it anyway!!!

Old Mar 16th, 2000, 01:45 PM
sheila

we just came back from punta cana/melia tropical. this place was great in all aspects. the only complaint would be they could use more music. request to be in building 2-8 if possible, they're closet the beach and pool.

Old Mar 17th, 2000, 11:42 AM
Georgia

do you know anything about the paradisus punta cana all inclusive resort ? Thanks!

Old Apr 4th, 2000, 12:57 PM
Virginia

We have been in Melia Bavaro and is great! <BR>Anybody nows the Riu Taino in Punta Cana?

Old Apr 5th, 2000, 06:45 AM
lisa

I have stayed at the barcelo Bavaro Palace last year and it was great. I would recommend spending the extra money and staying at the Palace rather than the other four resort in the complex. The beach was awesome, food was good, nice rooms, great pool. It would be wise to know a little spainish. Have a great trip. <BR>

Old Apr 6th, 2000, 07:37 AM
Don Rose

Just back from Barcelo Barvaro Palace.We have been to lots of <BR>places,this one was the best.It <BR>was fantastic in every way.We also <BR>are glad we payed more for the <BR>Palace.We are still talking about <BR>the beauty of the place.As far as <BR>your concerns all five were their <BR>strengths. <BR> <BR>Don Rose

Old Apr 14th, 2000, 12:04 PM
James

Just got back from the Catalonia Bavaro Resort. Beautiful resort, shows at night, disco, catamaran, kayak, volleyball, ping pong, pool and the people there are the best. We absolutely loved the place, and would return again. Specialty restaurants are great!