Tamarind Cove

Old Jun 14th, 2002, 08:43 AM
chris

Tamarind Cove

I have a vacation planned this July at a luxury oceanfront suite at the Tamarind Cove in Barbados. Can anyone give me any feedback on this hotel property?

Thank you

Old Jun 14th, 2002, 09:26 AM
anon

Chris
DON'T DO IT!!! Saw this a few weeks ago and boy what a dump!! It has gone downhill from 3 years ago. I would recommend Crystal Cove or Turtle Beach Club.

Old Jul 8th, 2002, 09:25 AM
delza

Just got back from Tamarind Cove Hotel and had a junior suite oceanfront partly overlooking the lush gardens of the hotel; accommodations were very nice but be aware of the restaurants in the resort though (email me directly if you need more info)- beach is very nice and calm-overall it is a very nice place and the staff is really trying to please as much as they can even if there is a low occupance (what's keeping them alive right now is every other day, the Virgin Atlantic flight crew uses the hotel for their R&R.

Old Jul 23rd, 2002, 11:04 AM
Rick

I am considering going to the Tamarind Cove in November in a Luxury Jr.Suite. Which resort is better for teh beach, this or Turtle Beach Resort?

Old Jul 29th, 2002, 04:43 AM
delza

I don't know where Turtle Beach is located but Tamarind Cove is in the west coast which has very calm, clear-blue, no waves water- excellent for water sports and snorkelling; we went in July of this year and found the south coast a bit too rough for us (too wavy); I guess it all depends on what you want; if you are not into the nighlife like us, then the west coast is just fine; the south coast has the nighlife scene that I think a majority of Americans like.