Search

St. Kitts and kids

Search this Thread

Old Dec 30th, 2003, 11:37 AM
Original Poster

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
St. Kitts and kids

I am planning on a caribbean vacation in Feb with my husband, 5 yr and 8yr old. Can you suggest a child friendly hotel ie. on beach, nice pool and nice room. 4 seasons???
Any suggestions?
Thanks in Advance!
Old Dec 30th, 2003, 12:31 PM

The 4 Seasons is on Nevis and very expensive. Timothy Beach Resort is the only resort directly on the caribbean beach on St Kitts. The staff are very friendly as is the people of SK. There are resorts on the Atlantic side (Marriott,Papillion,Island Paradise and Sea Lofts)but water to rough for kids.
Old Jan 5th, 2004, 09:43 AM
Original Poster

Dblebee, thanks for your response I will check out Timothy Beach Resort. 4seasons sounds very expensive and not that child friendly.
Old Jan 16th, 2004, 12:25 PM
SusanBL

If you want a fun place for the kids, you should check out Oualie Beach, on Nevis. They are right on the beach, friendly staff, lots of water sport activity, great rooms. The best part is that it's quite reasonably priced. Check out thier website. It's also centrally located so you can still take a short drive down to Sunshines on Pinny's Beach or up to Nisbet Beach. They have a Family fun day on Sundays that's really popular.

Old Jan 16th, 2004, 01:07 PM
Sunnyboy

4 Seasons on Nevis has a terrific Kids Program and the resort is one of the tops in the Caribbean but as other posters have said if you stay there be prepared to spend a lot, especially during February which is high season.

Old Jan 16th, 2004, 01:14 PM

I do not think either is a good place for kids . St Lucia windjammer Resort is . Also puerto Rico El Conceistador .( spelling )