St. John -Lodging/Condo/Villa?

Old Apr 9th, 2002, 10:27 AM
Snorkelover

St. John -Lodging/Condo/Villa?

Looking for moderate priced accomodations for beginning of November for two of us. Don't particularly care for the "hotel" scene. Suggestions, and approximate costs appreciated.

Old Apr 13th, 2002, 06:43 PM
Donna

Just returned from my second trip to St John and getting ready to book my 3rd! For my husband & I a villa is the only way to go! Check out www.caribbeanvilla.com for a listing and availability. They're very friendly and answer and emails promptly. We prefer a villa with a washer\dryer because we're not used to the humidity. When you spend you days on the beach and use a lot of beach towels then bath towels plus your bathing suits - they don't dry! Let me know if you need anything more.<BR>

Old Apr 14th, 2002, 06:21 PM
Kori

I have a week to rent starting 11/16 at Sunset Ridge Villas, 2 BR 1800 sq. ft villa with pool, kitchen, etc. If you are interested, let me know.

Old Apr 14th, 2002, 08:32 PM
Snorkelover

Is it unrealistic/outrageously expensive to find oceanfront condo/villa/? We'd love to be able to jump in the ocean without jumping in the car first...(we really don't need more than a studio/one bdrm with kitchen).

Old Apr 15th, 2002, 01:59 AM
lisa

There are virtually no oceanfront villas/condos on St John. Most are hillside with incredible views. <BR>Last time I was there there were two cottages being built on Gibney beach. I'm sure there finished by now. I have no idea what they would rent for but the location would be spectacular.

Old Apr 15th, 2002, 03:16 AM
sandy

try www.stjohnlinks.com for villlas - both on the water and hillside.