Dominican Republic???

Apr 14th, 2002, 08:20 AM
Debi

Dominican Republic???

Where is the best resort to stay. Planning a vacation in December (prefer Punta Cana).

Apr 14th, 2002, 01:09 PM
Parrot Mom

www.debbiesdominicantravel.com is the best place to check out resorts in Punta Cana..we were at the Catalonia Bavaro and if your interested and I highly recommend please write and I'll send report and pictures.

Apr 15th, 2002, 05:08 AM
Dolli

Hi
We were in Punta Cana about a year ago and really loved it. It was absolutely the most relaxing trip we've ever taken. We stayed at the Melia Caribe Tropical and can't wait to return. The beach was gorgeous, the resort very large, nice to take walks, pool beautiful, food good and people very gracious. Wouldn't hesitate to recommend both resort and destination. Good Luck

Apr 15th, 2002, 06:24 AM
jamaicajim

Just got back from a fabulous trip to the Occindental Falamenco Bavaro Club Miguel Angel. Club Miguel is a separate enclave within the larger Flamenco Bavaro. Kind of like concierge service. Separate pool, restaurant and bar right on the beach along with several other amenities such as private check in, multiple room suites, free interent access, robes, larger bathrooms, cabana boys to fetch drinks (the wife's favorite), unlimited pool towels etc. This is all in addition to full access to the main resort. The additional cost was only about $120(US) each for 11 days when booked at the same time.

Absolutley worth every penny.

Apr 15th, 2002, 06:25 AM
jamaicajim

Boy was my typing terrible on the previous post!