St. John honeymoon recommendations

Oct 4th, 2005, 02:44 PM
Original Poster

St. John honeymoon recommendations

I need recommendations for St. John over Christmas-New Years. I know it's late and that it's high season. Caneel Bay and Westin are already booked. I am familiar with Gallows Point. Any other recs? Thanks.
Oct 4th, 2005, 05:22 PM

Have you thought of renting a villa?

http://www.caribbeanvilla.com/index.asp

http://www.stjohnusvi.org/new_page_2.htm

http://www.onlinevacations.com/GibneyBeachCottage.htm

Have a great time and report back when you return.

-Bill
Oct 4th, 2005, 06:42 PM

Hello schoolmarm! I have 2 good places you should look into in St. John, One is THE ESATEA LINDHOLM resort. It is a beautiful place wqith beautiful rooms and views and you can get a great room for around $200 per night or less. The number 6there is 1-340-776-6141. Another great placeI would recommens highly also is LAVENDAR HILL SUITES. The number there is 1-800-975-5001. Both of these places are very good and close to Cruz Bay and also make sure you visit Trunk Bay, Cinnamon Bay, and Hawksnest beach while you are there. You will be glad you did. I hope this helps.
Oct 4th, 2005, 06:43 PM

Hello schoolmarm! I have 2 good places you should look into in St. John, One is THE ESTATE LINDHOLM resort. It is a beautiful place wqith beautiful rooms and views and you can get a great room for around $200 per night or less. The number 6there is 1-340-776-6141. Another great placeI would recommens highly also is LAVENDAR HILL SUITES. The number there is 1-800-975-5001. Both of these places are very good and close to Cruz Bay and also make sure you visit Trunk Bay, Cinnamon Bay, and Hawksnest beach while you are there. You will be glad you did. I hope this helps.
Oct 5th, 2005, 03:39 PM

Know you posted on the US board. Don't let them give you too hard a time.

If I were you I would go back go Gallows. My husband and I spent our 20th anniversary at Cannel and I can tell you that is was money well wasted. While I loved being on the beach, the service there was less than it should be. Way too over priced for the service offered. You should be happy at Gallows, enjoy the sunsets and be able to walk home after having drinks in town. What more can you ask for?

Oct 5th, 2005, 05:00 PM

i agree w/caribedon..Estate Lindholm..this is a great inn/only 10 rooms.family owned & run.breakfast included/small pool/honor bar.can walk into town(cruz bay)www.estatelindholm.com - another thought is to rent a condo or villa.cruz views condos/www.caribbeanvilla.com -- star villas www.starvillas.com/both a walk to town.i have to say at this late date it'll be difficult to find a place..but not impossible !!
Oct 6th, 2005, 06:54 PM
Original Poster

Thank you to all who replied to my message. I have reserved a unit at Gallows Point because I've stayed there before and loved it.

Search this Thread