Reload this Page >

St. John - Estate Zootenvaal?

Search

Search this Thread

Old Nov 5th, 2002, 12:45 PM
Robert

Hello! I'm looking for a good villa to rent on the beach in St. John, and I think I found it! Has anyone stayed at Estate Zootenvaal? Which house and how was it? Was the beach nice? They say there's good snorkeling right there, is it true?<BR><BR>Thanks!<BR>Robert<BR>

Old Jan 4th, 2003, 04:35 PM
Maria

Robert - I'm curious...have you gone to SJ yet and did you stay at Estate Zootenvaal? I, too, heard the snorkeling was great there and was wondering how the accommodations were.

Old Jan 4th, 2003, 06:56 PM
GM

We've never stayed there, but heard great things from others that have, and my hubby is the diver/snorkeler. The good reports sparked interest because he's very fussy where we stay. St. John is gorgeous, and we usually stay in St. Thomas, so we might stay there sometime ourselves JUST to stay on St. John; St. John and the British VI's have the best for snorkeling (per hubby).<BR><BR>Sorry I couldn't offer more info than hearsay.

Old Jan 6th, 2003, 05:47 PM
Patrick

Robert- We have never stayed at Estate Zootenvaal but have been by it many times and the homes appear to be very nice. It is right across the street from the bay and if there is a beach it is very small, definitely not like the beaches on the North shore. You should know that this is Coral Bay which is somewhat remote. The drive to Cruz Bay isn't easy at night and the restaurant choices are limited in the Coral Bay area, if that is important to you. Patrick

Old Jan 11th, 2003, 02:56 PM
Joan

Just drove by the Estate Z. Seems fairly remote. Go there to rest, not to have much action<BR>Joan