Search

Singles

Search this Thread

Old May 10th, 1999, 05:23 PM
higgybaby

Singles

Looking for a good place to go that has a good amount of single people(women). I have about five guys looking for a relaxing vacation, some partying, not too young(25-40), and more than just honeymooners and families. Too much to ask?

Old May 11th, 1999, 12:34 PM
Cheri

Look into a Windjammer singles cruise. They balance the ratio of men and women so there isn't a ton of one and not the other. The ages on these cruises are varied and should cover your age range. I've heard nothing but good things about these trips.

Old May 11th, 1999, 12:34 PM
Cheri

Look into a Windjammer singles cruise. They balance the ratio of men and women so there isn't a ton of one and not the other. The ages on these cruises are varied and should cover your age range. I've heard nothing but good things about these trips.

Old May 11th, 1999, 05:55 PM
shar

CLUB MED !!!call 1-800-clubmed and they will tell which of their resorts caters to singles. I have been to three and had a wonderful time. There is something for everyone. Have fun <BR>Shar

Old May 11th, 1999, 07:09 PM
red

Either Hedonism in Jamaica or Club Med Turks & Caicos (on Provo in the Bahamas chain). Been to both, Hedonism will be wilder. Don't go during the rainy/hurricane season (i.e. June-October).

Old May 12th, 1999, 06:24 AM
Cheri

Provo is not in the Bahamas. It is in the Turks & Caicos.

Old Aug 12th, 1999, 08:51 PM

The descriptio of Hedonism is that it is for nudists. Club Med has decent kids but thats what they are kids, very few over age 40. What are good places for quality singles ages 40-59