shopping Montego Bay

Old Jun 10th, 2003, 05:39 PM
Original Poster

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
shopping Montego Bay

I am looking for tanzanite jewelry. What jewelry shop would you suggest? I will be staying in Montego Bay Jamaica. I would like stay and shop in the Montego Bay area also. I am looking for something nice and not too expensive.
Old Jun 11th, 2003, 01:56 AM

I highly recommend El Caribe. Located in the Holiday Village Shopping Center, just outside MoBay. Gary Chulani is the owner. We have been customers of his for years and he has a very strong repeat business.
Old Jun 30th, 2003, 05:56 AM

There are a group of shops in a shopping centre in the center of town called the City Centre Shopping Plaza. There you can find any piece of jewelry you desire...and it's duty free as well!
There are also shops at the Holiday Village shopping centre on the outskirts of Montego Bay. Also at the Half Moon Shopping Village you'll find a few duty free stores as well.
If you'll be visiting Ocho Rios there are several shops at the Pineapple Place located on Main Street.
Old Jul 1st, 2003, 12:55 PM

I can't give you specifics on tanzanite, but i recommend the Tropicana jewelers in the Half Moon Shopping Center. They also have a branch in Town, I believe, but the Half Moon center is convenient to the ritz, Half MOon area. They are duty free and I got an excellent price on an item there. The Manager is wonderfull. Happy shopping!
Old Jul 1st, 2003, 03:51 PM

I agree with Centre City shopping in downtown Mobay. We always go to see James at the Presita Shop. Very nice jewelery including tanzanite. We will be there in 3 weeks.