SEEKING REFUGE

Aug 26th, 2002, 05:47 PM
LAID BACK LENNY

SEEKING REFUGE

Hey dudes.I'm looking for an Island thats easy to get to from NY thats quiet,no crime,no big resorts,no beggars or time share,just me the waves and the sun and surf,and maybe a little gangi(wink wink).I'm on the lamb right now and don't want to be recognized.(Im a half ass celebrity).Any suggestions.

Aug 26th, 2002, 06:23 PM
Mrs. P

I thought school resumed this week.
Why aren't you reviewing your math and social studies with the other 8th graders, "Lenny"?
P.S.: please don't skip out on the creative writing classes when you get to high school.
You need them.

Aug 26th, 2002, 08:10 PM
LAID BACK LENNY

Whats your problem dude,dudette what ever you are.Just because your gonna stuck with a bunch of snot nose 8th graders for the next 9 months. I'll be layin out on the beach smokn a doobie and soakn up the sun,so don't hassle it and stay off my post.

Aug 27th, 2002, 06:14 AM
Lisa

Lenny-
Bermuda. Its very laid back, not much to do but lie on the beach and relax.

Aug 27th, 2002, 06:35 AM
kowabonga

Lenny, baby, have I got the place for you. Perfect for your sensibilities. Has almost everything you're looking for -- and it is so cheap to get to, you'll have lots of jack to spread around among the dudettes.
Staten Island!!! Can you dig it?? Does have beggars and crime, but, gee, everyplace does. But no big resorts, no timeshares, and I'd be willing to bet you could lay your hands on that gangi(winkwink) whatever that is.
Even better, Lenny, as a celebrity, you won't be recognized, because you'll be surrounded by mostly half-ass people.

Aug 27th, 2002, 09:49 AM
Naima

If you're serious - St. Barths. Small Island, Very quiet. There are a COUPLE cheap places to stay but it is mostly very expensive. However it shouldn't be too hard to get to from New York. Maybe 5 hours.

Aug 27th, 2002, 08:16 PM
LAID BACK LENNY

OH DUDES,LBL HAS LOTS OF MULAH,NO NEED TO LOOK FOR BARGAINS.ALREADY BEEN TO ST BARTS AND LOVED IT,LOOKING FOR SOMEYHING NEW AND DIFFERENT.LOOKING FOR SUGGESTIONS AND PLEASE NO RUDE SCHOOL TEACHERS.

Aug 27th, 2002, 11:51 PM
Don

Hey LBL,

Check this out. I haven't been there, but would like to go.

http://treasurebeach.net/

Don't Bogart

Aug 28th, 2002, 12:30 AM
tivertonhouse

Stay at 'Irie Rest' (whose owner/main man ironically is named Lenny,a good omen),Jamaica's South Coast, on treasurebeach.net. Hang out round the oceanside bar at Jake's --yeah,those are other 'celebs'.Lots of deserted beaches -- make sure you go to 'Backseaside'.Hire a boat to snorkel out at Sunny Isle, then spicy snapper and bammy at Little Ochee on the beach at Alligator Pond.Take Air Jamaica from nyc -- it's 2.5 hrs from MoBay on the other side of the island -- and what you seek.

Aug 28th, 2002, 08:11 AM
LAID BACK LENNY

SOUNDS AWESOME DUDES

Aug 28th, 2002, 10:47 AM
anon

Lenny, be sure to drop us a line from the Jamaican prison and tell us if it's anything like Midnight Express.

Aug 28th, 2002, 06:38 PM
LAID BACK LENNY

MAYBE JAMAICA DONT SOUND TO COOL.ANY OTHER SUGGESTIONS.IM ALL EARS DUDES

Aug 29th, 2002, 05:36 AM
tivertonhouse

Lenny on-the-lam (hopefully NOT on the lamb):ignore the above post