Sea Cliff Resort?

Old Mar 23rd, 2004, 11:37 AM
Original Poster

Sea Cliff Resort?

Is anyone familar with the Sea Cliff Resort? I am interested in the rental homes as well as information on the area.. safety, good snorkeling, beaches etc.
Thank you.
Old Mar 23rd, 2004, 01:57 PM

Do you mean seaview in grand cayman?
I know that they used to have a sea cliff resort in Jamaica (negril).
Old Mar 23rd, 2004, 03:15 PM
Original Poster

The website that I got the info from is Cayman Islands Vacations. It says it is in the small community of Cottage on Grand Caymans south side. It is a group of houses that are all different colors and named after the colors.. Teal House, Purple House, Yellow House etc. I would appreciate any information that you have. I have been trying to plan a 20th anniversary trip for June and I really need to come to a decision! Thanks.
Old Mar 23rd, 2004, 05:21 PM

I am familiar with these resorts, as they are listed on the same site (www.caymanvacation.com) as our condo. Linda and Don Martin (good frinds of ours) run this site. The buildings are very new, but you have to realize that most of the units are not on the sea, but across the road. If you want to book there, be sure and specify an ocean front unit. AS far as safety is concerned, no problem. Most areas of GC have good off shore snorkeling. Don't know if the beaches there have turtle grass or not. Just ask all these questions to Don or Linda, and they wil give you the honest scoop.
Old Mar 31st, 2004, 02:04 PM

I have met Linda and Don Martin as well... delightful couple! My wife and I were actually interested in purchasing one of these units, but instead ended up closing on an oceanfront unit last week on the North Side (woohoo!). The inside of the SeaCliff resorts have got to be the best decorated units on the island. Very upscale and luxurious. Linda told us she did the decorating herself and shipped in the furniture from the mainland... absolutely beautiful. Not sure what they charge for renting the 2 oceanfront homes, but they are large and beautiful.