screwed up message board...goodbye

Old Apr 9th, 2001, 06:35 PM
robert

screwed up message board...goodbye

Tried to get feedback from a Bahamian message I posted yesterday, and got week old stuff from other users; couldn't find mine. Totally disorganized. Goodbye; I'm heading for a better, more organized message board for caribbean islands. This was a great board before the "improvements".Robert

Old Apr 9th, 2001, 07:59 PM
Randy

I totally agree. I hope the powers that be read our comments & make some necessary adjustments. I'd rather have the old board than this new fangled board. Its been no help whatsoever & no fun to read anymore.

Old Apr 9th, 2001, 10:25 PM
Ruby Redhead

I have just 2 words to say about this new board: IT SUCKS!!!

Old Apr 10th, 2001, 02:05 AM
robert

Yep; I totally agree. Glad I'm not the only one who is leaving this stressful message board. I found a site at http://www.gobeach.com/ctr

Tap into yahoo, then Caribbean Travel Roundup; it lists all types of caribbean islands individually, with message boards. Very organized and listed island by island in alphabetical order. I truely miss the old and better Fodor's site. "New" and "updated" has a new meaning: "Worse" and "stressful." Robert

Old Apr 13th, 2001, 04:09 AM
Kay

I agree with the other posters that the old board is much more user freindly thant the new version. Can we just keep the old version?

but unlike some of the other posters I will quite reading and posting to this board.

Old Apr 13th, 2001, 08:38 AM
DennyP

Check out www.dennyp.com as an alternate source of information.

Old Apr 14th, 2001, 07:46 AM
Danny

You should all have noticed by now the message board is "fixed". Obviously, the webmaster listened, and thanks to him/her.

Danny

Old Apr 14th, 2001, 10:12 AM
poster

Yes, but they are still consulting ? trying to fix the new site, that does not work. Time to fire that company, stick with this fromat. Hey it works!!The new format (temp. on Hold) is awful!
Did someone do a sales job on you guys?