Sandals Ocho Rios

Apr 23rd, 2002, 02:19 PM
Penney

Sandals Ocho Rios

We jsut returned from Sandals Ocho Rios and wanted to post what a wonderful surprise it was. Not that we did not expect to enjoy Sandals, as we always do, but just how beautiful this resort is. Definately the prettiest Sandals we have been to. The entire property is nicely spread out, surronded by beautiful gardens that are so lush and green and perfectly manicured. We had an oceanview penthouse room and we sat right on top of the water - so nice in the morning. It is a relaxed atmosphere and no one place ever felt crowded at all. Great evening entertainment and always can find an something going on if you chose.

We have been to many Sandals and we not expecting to love it as much as we did as not as much is said about it, but I would highly recommend it.

I will post pic's as soon as they come back.

Penney

Apr 26th, 2002, 07:20 PM
ss

Penny...glad you guys had a great time...now that you have seen the gardens at ochie, everything else will have a hard time to measure up...!

Apr 27th, 2002, 10:56 AM
Kim

Hi Penny, I think you have made me consider this resort for our next trip. Me and you seem to have alot of Sandals things in common. Glad you had a great time.

Apr 27th, 2002, 02:29 PM
D.R.

Penney - You said you have been to a few Sandals. Have you been to Montego Bay? I can't decide on Ocho Rios, Dunns, or Montego Bay for Feb. We are in our late 30's, any ideas?

Apr 28th, 2002, 05:29 AM
Penney

D.R. - I tried to answer you above - email me for more info.

Kim - I know you thought that Royal was a bit too quiet so you might not like Ocho for the same reason. On the other hand, it really is the prettiest Sandals we have seen to date. Can not stress how romantic and laid back it is there and just so scenic. Alot of people did seem to participate in the day and evening activites. Disco was so-so but paino bar got a good crowd. What is was is that is is pretty spread out so never felt like the place was full.

Jun 5th, 2002, 02:51 PM
dg

Thanks for the info.

We are going on 20th July '02, hope we enjoy it as much as you did.